|Company||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||MC MANUFACTURING PLC|
|Job Title||:||Finance Controller |Manufacturing Sector|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Tuesday, April 6, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, April 9, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
On behalf of our clients, MC Manufacturing PLC, we are looking for a candidate for a Finance Controller |Manufacturing Position.
MC manufacturing (Previously Called Licon Manufacturing, a Joint Venture Company) is a well-established company. The company produces a wide range of International standard Pre-Mix Plasters and Construction Chemicals in Ethiopia
1. Plan, study and collect data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labor.
2. Analyze changes in product recipes, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services
provided, to determine effects on cost
3. Analyze actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard
costs to actual production costs
4. Record cost information for use in controlling expenditures
5. Provide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and
profitability of products or services.
6. Maintain Cost Accounting System
7. Assist in Month end close of the General Ledger
8. Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
9. Reconciles finished goods inventories
10. Monitor account reconciliation, bank reconciliation, tax, and calculations inclusive of cost
accounting plus factory data recording processes.
11. Analyze different general ledger accounts regularly.
12. Prepare budgeting reports (for the company and for each department)
13. Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts
14. Assisting in month-end and year-end closing
15. Design and prepare audit schedules for internal and external audit processors.
16. Conduct an internal audit and financial control
17. Verify payment documents are accurate, complete, and legal before they are paid
18. Work closely with the finance manager to provide relevant financial information, analytical support, and evaluation of operational performance/result;
19. Analyses and interprets cost, budget, policies, and profit opportunity trends and presents
findings and recommendations to management;
20. Prepare ad-hoc reporting to support logistics, warehousing, and inventory management by analyzing inbound logistics flows, including sea and ocean freight and the associated
import of product;
21. Ensuring all financial transactions of the company are compliant with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), adhere to IFRS, local laws, and MCBM’s internal policies.
22. Perform other related duties as may be required
Salary & Benefit
Up to 20,000 -24,00 Gross monthly salary
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role, email your PDF/Word CV and a brief cover letter to [email protected] by April 9th, 2021
• Please write the Job Title (Finance Controller |MC)) in your email subject line.
• No calls or walk-ins.
• Only qualified candidates will be contacted
• Applications without a cover letter will not be considered
• Degree in accounting with at least 5 years of experience.
• Experience in a manufacturing setting is a must
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 20000.00|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 24000.00|