- Company: World Vision Ethiopia
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: - Addis Ababa JobsArbaminch
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Accounting / Finance Jobs in EthiopiaWorld Vision Jobs in Ethiopia
World Vision is the largest child-focused private charity in the world. Our 34,000+ staff members working in nearly 100 countries have united with our incredible supporters to impact the lives of over 200 million vulnerable children by tackling the root causes of poverty. Through World Vision every 60 seconds…a family gets water…a hungry child is fed…a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
- Ensure the financial and accounting integrity of World Vision Ethiopia’ Mini Cluster Program Offices.
- Customize the organization’s financial and accounting policies for the Mini Cluster Program Offices.
- Communicate financial and accounting policies and procedures to World Vision Ethiopia’s Mini Cluster Program Offices.
- Ensure the Project Operations Offices’ financial reporting and systems provide timely, accurate and meaningful information.
- Enforce the organization’s internal management control systems in the Mini Cluster Program Offices.
- Provide assistance, as needed, to the Deputy Finance Director and Finance Director, on financial and accounting issues.
- Support the Deputy Finance Director to effectively communicate World Vision Ethiopia’s financial policies and procedures to mini cluster staff.
- Support the Deputy Finance Director to monitor and manage compliance to World Vision Ethiopia’s financial and accounting policies and procedures, both written and unwritten, and ensure corrective action is taken for non-compliance.
- Monitor mini cluster APs alignment in terms of financial impacts relating to cash flow, deferral, and fund accounting
- Ensure World Vision Ethiopia’s mini Cluster Program Offices comply with World Vision’s Finance Manual requirements to generate timely, accurate, and usable monthly reports.
- Support the customization of financial training modules for region staff.
- Provide financial training to Cluster Program Offices’ staff
- Ensure effective commitment, protection and application of World Vision Ethiopia’s financial resources in the Cluster Program Offices.
- Ensure World Vision Ethiopia Cluster Program Offices comply with statutory and regulatory requirements.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- BA Accounting and Finance,
Required Professional Experience : 3-5 years of Experience
Working Environment / Conditions : Field Base
Applicant Types Accepted : Local Applicants Only