|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||RITS Consulting|
|:||[email protected] , [email protected]|
|Job Title||:||Full Stack Developer|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Saturday, March 6, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Wednesday, April 7, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Company: RITS Consulting
Position: Full Stack Developer
RITS Consulting is looking for a Senior Full Stack PHP Developer to help us build modern applications based on web and mobile technology. Our projects involve building and customizing highly interactive and modern web applications and API (i.e. both front-and-back-end) Our projects will be implemented using an Agile, Scrum-based process that includes Sprint Planning/Review/Retrospectives and daily stand-ups. The team uses human-centered design approaches led by a talented Visual Designer to implement highly modern, usable interfaces. We are looking for Senior to Principal level candidates.
Tools & Technology:
• Composer, PHPUnit, Laravel, etc
• MySQL, SQLite
• JSON: API
• Architecting complex, enterprise software applications.
• Working with Vue, Composer, and JSONAPI to create high-performance publicly accessible RESTful APIs.
• Taking ownership of features and ensuring the highest quality code is delivered to client specifications.
• Using automated testing frameworks, such as PHPUnit, Cypress, Postman, etc.
• Some DevOps tasks, including continuous integration with Jenkins and automated deployments.
• Working as part of a dynamic, interactive Agile team developing and delivering digital services.
• Ability to work with and coordinate with other developers using digital communication tools.
• Not being afraid to make use of advanced Git operations such as rebasing and cherry-picking.
How to Apply:
• Interested and qualified applicants can send your CVs through the following email addresses: [email protected] , [email protected]
• Application Deadline: 30 days starting from this vacancy announcement
• Minimum of 7 to 10 years of PHP is required.
• Experience with traditional RDBMS databases, such as MySQL/SQLite
• Experience with Git is required.
• Working in Linux is required. Working experience with Docker is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree required, strong preference for Computer Science field of study
• Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
• PHP development experience with modern frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel, etc.
• Experience with managing Acquia Cloud services.
• Experience with AWS is highly preferred.
• Experience with GitHub and GitHub pull requests to merge in code changes.
• Prior experience working remotely full-time.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||N/A|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||N/A|