GIFT REAL ESTATE PLc. WOULD LIKE TO INVITES ALL ELIGIBLE AND INTERSTED APPLICANTS FOR THE POSITION OF GENERAL ACCOUNTNS SECTION HEAD HAVING RICH EXPRIANCE.
THE MAIN ROLE OF GENERAL ACCOUNTS SECTION HEAD IS ENSURE TO ANALYZE FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS AND PREPARE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND REPORTS TO CONTROL AND TO ACCOUNT FOR THE COMPANY FUNDS AND TO ANALYZE FINANCIAL DATA.
ENSURE WORK INVOLVES THE APPLICATION OF PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTING PRINCIPLES AND TECHNIQUES TO THE TREATMENT OF TRANSACTIONS AND OTHER ACCOUNTING OPERATIONS.
ENSURE WORK IS PERFORMED WITH IN ESTABLISHED POLICIES AND PROCEDURES UNDER THE DIRECTION OF A FINANCE MANAGER WHO PROVIDES ADVICE AND OCCASIONALLY CHECKS WORK IN PROGRESS OR UPON COMPLETION.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Formulate action plans for the General Account section and coordinates, directs and controls its subordinates.
- Ensures that the general account of the company is prepared in accordance with IFRS, the laid down policies and procedures and following the Governmental rules and regulation.
- Presents complete details of reports in respect of revenues and expenditures.
- Prepares various reports such as financial statements, monthly receivable and payables reports etc. to be presented to the Finance Manager.
- Presents the account balances of the revenues and expenses to Finance Manager in order to take appropriate and possible action for collection and payments.
- Ensures that the financial statements and the organization accounts are recorded accurately and make the necessary adjustments.
- Prepares account reports by closing the organization's annual account.
- Provides all necessary documents & information that can be used for the audit of the financial reports.
- Prepares performance report of his/her subordinates and transfer it to the concerned body on time.
- Verifies and confirms the correctness and validity of all payments& collection
- Maintain tax proclamations, regulations, directives and circulars applicable to the Company in hard copy and soft copy as appropriate.
- Liaise with the appropriate tax authorities for any new updates on the tax laws.
- Check the preparation of payroll to verify if it is prepared in line with the applicable tax laws.
- Ensure that the company is in compliance with all applicable tax laws.
- Prepare tax returns for all applicable taxes, pension contribution and cost sharing.
- Ensures timely payment of income tax, pension and other deductions to the concerned government bodies.
- Follow up any outstanding issues in tax matters with the tax authority and keep the management update.
- Liaise with the tax authority and follow up tax assessment notice, if any.
- Liaise with the tax authority if there is any appeal by the company following tax audits. Liaise with internal auditors and assist external auditors as required.
- Performs other related functions as required
Required number: (1) one for each position
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and Finance.
- Minimum of 10 years experience since first graduation and knowledge of IFRS.
- Proficiency with computer operating systems and software applications of Peachtree accounting.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills to be evaluated during interviews
- Testimonial on exemplary analytic problem-solving and troubleshooting skills from previous clients.
- Proven leadership skills with a large and diverse workforce – to be witnessed by previous immediate supervisor(s) or employer(s)
How to Apply
Application Procedure: Interested applicants are invited to submit their application, CV and non-returnable copies in person OR E-MAIL: [email protected] within 7 working days from the date of this announcement to Gift Real Estate PLC, Head Office, located on Bole Road, In front of Getu Commercial Center, Behar Building 8th floor, Room No 803. Tel. 0114655580