Addis International Bank S.C. (AdIB) currently wants to hire qualified & competent persons and would like to invite interested applicants for the Graduate Trainee post.
Place of Work
Please Make sure that preferences for work place is based on available vacant posts in the mentioned town; and at the same time the Bank is not obliged to assign every candidates as per her /his preferences. The selected candidates for employment signed service commitment to serve the bank for three years after he/she complete 3-4 months on job training courses delivered by the Bank.
Education: BA degree in Accounting/ Management/ Economics or related fields
Experience: Not required
Graduation Year: Graduate of 2020/21
CGPA: 2.75 and above
- Being patient, caring & open-minded, trusting, flexible, approachable, and having a sense of humor.
- Fluency in English & Amharic required with excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving, banking environment, with an emphasis on high performance, results, and accountability;
- Strong willingness to learn, and ability to be a real team player;
Basic computer application skills.
How to Apply
Application date within10/ten/ days from the date of this vacancy announcement (August 29, 2021/.
) by clicking the following link, fill the form properly and submit it:
- Interested and qualified applicants should apply online via website only .
- Application in person or post office is not acceptable for this vacant post and attaching CV and education credentials are not required now.
- The Graduate Trainee program candidate will take three/four months of on-the-job training, and coaching & mentoring in different departments and or branches of the bank with the objective of developing an all-rounded professional Banker.
For further information, please call /visit us
Telephone: 011-554-9800/ 011-557-0505