- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain hard and softcopy records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with company and employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, making phone calls, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Organizing and keeping employee files in a standardized way.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and meetings.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process and take charge of attendance and leave management to resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit procedures.
Keep up-to-date with the latest HR policies and practices.
- Degree in HRM, Management, Law or related field of study
- Good command of English, Afaan Oromo speaking skill is a bonus.
- Familiarity with APPs like word, excel and power point.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- 0-1 year of experience(preferably in manufacturing sector).
Accountability and accuracy in encoding data and file organization
How to Apply:
All qualified applicants can send their updated CV and Cover letter to [email protected] within 5 working days.
N.B. Applicants need to mention the position they are applying for on the subject line of their email. Applications which do not follow this procedure, will not be considered.