- Responsible in management of recruitment processes, including reviewing job descriptions, provision of input to job classification, vacancy announcement, screening of candidates, and facilitating interview panels.
- Responsible for management of contracts, monitoring and tracking of all transactions related to positions, recruitment, HR data, benefits, earnings/deductions, adjustments and separations.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of human resource personnel policies.
- Maintains up-to-date records of all kinds of leave and share extracted reports with staff and remind them to utilize them in the given fiscal year.
- Implement the strategic talent acquisition throughout the recruitment and selection process, post vacancy announcements both internally and externally as required.
- Organize interview panel and facilitate the selection of staff and maintain interview notes and interview tracking sheet for each position.
Prepares employment contract for new hires and make sure that any new staff has signed all the mandatory reporting policies documents
- Performs any additional tasks as assigned by his/her supervisor.
- BA degree or above in Human Resource Management or related fields.
- Five years of relevant experience on similar position or related position.
Computer literate especially word and excel.
- Fluent spoken and written English is required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of how to use ERP-based HR management is a plus.
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Understand and applies fundamental concepts and principles of a professional discipline or technical specialty relating to the position
- Possesses basic knowledge of organizational policies and procedures relating to the position and applies them consistently in work tasks
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements can apply through https://ethiotalent.com/process/apply_vaccancy/99