- Collect and analyze market and industry information related to anticipated and existing PPPs under her/ his responsibility.
- Ensure that business champions and other relevant private partners understand and adhere to commonly agreed standards of corporate social responsibility (CSR). Design – upon request – capacity building activities to deepen the design/ implementation/ monitoring of CSR policie
- Prepare service agreements for business support services, in collaboration with the 2SCALE Contract Manager. Monitor these agreements, particularly through frequent field visits to cluster actors.
- Organize frequent governance meetings with the lead partner(s) and other parties in the partnerships. Ensure that governance mechanisms implemented in the partnership are inclusive. Lead the validation, sharing and filing of the minutes of every governance meeting.
- Collaborate with the Communication Specialists to develop outreach materials in a frequent manner, and ensure the visibility of the PPPs and their development (achievements, challenges, lessons learnt).
- Participate pro-actively in the industry team, composed of all Inclusive Business Facilitators with PPPs in the same industry. Respond to and seek advice from the SCALE management to improve industry knowledge, forward-looking strategizing within the industry, and priority-setting within existing and new PPPs.
- Ensure that PPP strategies are gender-trans formative, foster youth inclusion, and are environmentally sustainable
- Write and submit timely activity reports, as well as other technical reports, notes and partnership profiles.
- Represent the program at relevant national/ local events.
- Master’s Degree in relevant discipline: international development, business development, economics, trade etc.
- Substantial experience (at least 8 years) in a relevant area with private sector development related projects or in facilitating PPPs or in facilitating value chain development project or inclusive agribusiness development.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with private sector actors
- Facilitation skills and good understanding of current Horticulture and/or Dairy sector development in Ethiopia.
- Good experience and knowledge in capturing learning and documentation.
- Solid computer skills in Excel and Power Point.
- Openness to continuously innovate, learn, and
- Strong private sector networks and knowledge in the country