The Intern will be a member of the EAS team, operating in close collaboration with other staff members of the EAS Secretariat. The scope of the task shall include, but is not limited to the following:
Duties and responsibilities
- Specifically, the Intern will be expected to:
- Support EAS Media and Communication Unit in handling the following tasks:
- Support EAS departments with program planning, implementation and documentation.
- Assist in the implementation of the EAS communications strategy and work plan;
- Assist in drafting press releases, interviews, media coverage, responding to journalists’ inquiries and media requests in close collaboration with the responsible/relevant unit(s);
- Support in organizing events including preparation of material and coordination with partner organizations and guests;
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Communication/Journalism or related field
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Amharic languages
- Experience: not required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified individuals are invited to apply to this position through: