Purpose of the Job:To ensure that the overall financial operation of Ahadu is in line with the policies, procedures, applicable laws and regulations and ensure that adequate internal control system is in place.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop internal control policies and procedures.
- Develop the performance plan of the internal audit service and submit it to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Examine and inspect financial and operational activities to ensure their compliance with the Ahadu’s policies, procedures, financial and accounting principles as well as relevant laws of the country.
- Report internal control deficiencies identified directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and to the Chairman and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Follow up and ensure that all work units adhere to company policies and procedures in their performance.
- Facilitate external audit process.
- Follow up that the findings and recommendations of the external auditor are acted upon.
- Prepare performance report to the Chief Executive Officer and the Chairman.
- Monitor and identify internal control deficiencies and provide recommendations for improving the Company’s operations.
- MA/BA in Accounting, Management or related fields
- 5 years and above Experience in the area especially in FMCG
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can apply online through ethiojobs or can submit their CV in hard copy at Ahadu Complex 4th floor HRM department located at Gerji mebrat hail, Addis Ababa
Or send your application and CV via [email protected]
Please use “Internal Controller” s a subject for your email.