Job summary: Facilitate communication between parties who speak two different languages over the internet by conveying information effectively in a professional and neutral manner with the goal of ensuring comminication in alignment with job and company expectations.
Weekly work load: a minimum of 40 hours from late afternoon to or beyond mid-night to aline with Pacific Standar Time day shift.
Available positions: Eight in total only for Ethiopians and those expats with work permit in Ethiopia
Benefit: International traning before placement and attreactive remuneration.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Proficient in one or more of the above needed languages,
- Proficient, accent-neutral, near-native English,
- University diploma or above,
- Work expereince in customer service environment is advantageous,
- Good attendance record,
- Ability to sit for long hours with little break in between,
- Prior interpretation experience is a plus but not a required,
- Knowledge and use of PC systems/CRM and Google Serach is a must.
- Superior oral and written communication skills,
- Computer literacy with the ability to type a minimum of 20 WPM,
- Competency in a service organization environment,
- Ability to work independently,
- Self-motivated, willingness to constantly improve,
- Attention to detail and be able to multi-task and prioritize work on a daily basis,
- The ability to focus on a fast-pased envoronment while handlign calls with a courteus, fiendly and well-spoken tone,
- Strong people’s skills and be able to communicate both orally and written form.
- 2 between Tigrigna cum Amharic and English, 4 between English and Somali and 4 between English and Arabic
- Because of working time in late hours those living in and arround Lebu area are most welcome.
- Willingness to work during Ethiopian holidays as the candidates will only rest on holidays recognized in the USA. However, working on Ethiopian holidays will be compensated according to the law of the land.
How to Apply
Interested applicants please send your updated CV via email to [email protected] with mentioning what you apply for on the subject line.