Swiss Church Aid/HEKS is the aid organization of the Protestant Churches of Switzerland and has its headquarters in Zurich/Switzerland. Swiss Church Aid/ HEKS works towards a more humane and more equitable world, assisting people and communities to overcome economic, social or humanitarian disparities in order to gain autonomy and to live with dignity both in Switzerland and abroad. Therefore, Swiss Church Aid/ HEKS engage in development cooperation, humanitarian aid and church cooperation and works in more than 30 countries and runs around 200 projects world-wide. Swiss Church Aid/ HEKS is a member of the ACT Alliance.
Swiss Church Aid/HEKS is looking for an eligible audit firm to conduct audit for organization for the year ended December 31, 2020.
Objective of the Auditing
The purpose of the Auditing is to conduct financial audit of financial statements of the organization for the year ended December 31, 2020 as per the guidelines required by Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia (FDRE); Accounting and Auditing Board of Ethiopia (AABE) and Agency of Civil Society Organizations (ACSO).
The financial statements’ preparation is based on International Public Sectors Accounting Standards (IPSAS) requirements. Therefore, Qualification of the Audit Firm should fit to conduct audit these financial statements.
To this end, those Chartered certified (qualified) Audit Firms & whose name exists on the list from AABE are invited to participate having produced the following pertinent information.
Eligible Audit firms are invited to participate by submitting the following:
- The firm’s profile
- Qualification and experience of the audit team
- List of the staff members who will be deployed in the audit and their profile
- Renewed trade license of the current year
- Chartered Certified Accountants Certificates
- Certificate of compliance from the office of the Federal Audit General
- Certificate of registration from Accounting and Auditing Board of Ethiopia (AABE)
- Working experience on IPSAS adoption in an international & local NGOs
- Document evidencing settlement of government taxes;
- VAT and TIN registration Certificates
- Annual Audit fee to be charged, clearly by indicating with or without VAT
- Time to complete the audit
How to Apply
Interested and eligible audit firms must submit the technical and financial proposal in a separate sealed envelope to our office during working hours from Monday to Friday within 10 consecutive days starting from first date of notification of this advertisement.
For any clarification and questions you can reach us via email: [email protected]
Swiss Church Aid /HEKS Ethiopia, Country Office
1st floor AACC Building, Nifas Silk lafto sub-city,Woreda 03, 0655 street, house 330, or Near to Togo Embassy
P.o.Box 100108: Office Tel: +251 114 705 556 or +251911-709953