The Lutheran World Federation (LWF) is an International Non-governmental Organization that has been operating in Ethiopia since 1973. Over the past 48 years, LWF has been implementing various development and humanitarian projects in different parts of Ethiopia.
LWF with financial support from Bread for the World (BfdW) has been implementing a Food Security and Livelihood (FSL) project from July 2018 to June 2021 targeting the rural community in four Kebeles of the Gursum district in East Hararghe Zone of Oromia Region. With the project period now ended, LWF plans to procure the service for conducting the final evaluation of the Gursum FSL project in line to the ToR attached herewith.
You can get the full detail of the ToR from the link below
This consultancy is open to individual consultants or consultancy companies with the relevant experience and with presence in TIN number, renewed business license, Commercial Registration Certificate and VAT Certificate. The evaluation team leader should have significant experience in leading evaluation teams; and be knowledgeable in rural livelihoods and food security concepts. S/He must be able to work under pressure, delegate, be a team-builder and be responsible to present the report at the agreed upon time.
Similarly, the consulting team is expected to have the following expertise in order to conduct the terminal evaluation:
- Proven experience of effectively undertaking similar evaluations, reporting and design processes, including skills such as indicator measurement, sampling, participatory evaluation methodology
- Experience of rural livelihoods, food security, and value chain concepts in Ethiopian context;
- Relevant post graduate qualification related to the evaluation to be undertaken
- Proven expertise on the cross cutting issues such as disability, Climate Change Adaptation, and Gender.
- Excellent report writing skills (may be required to produce examples of previous work)
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills and experience
- Fluency in English
How to Apply
We kindly invite your consultancy firm to submit a technical and financial proposal separately in sealed envelopes up to 31 August 2021, 4:00 PM at the following address:
The Lutheran World Federation- Ethiopia Office
Arada Sub-City, Woreda 6, Amist Kilo,
Opposite Technology Faculty
Tel. +251 -910-111351