We are looking for a hard-working Logistics Officer to join our team! As a Logistics Officer at our company, you will answer calls and communicate with mobile units to send the appropriate response. You should have a thorough knowledge of supply chain management and an understanding of dispatching orders and tracking transportation vehicles. You should also be familiar with safety processes and legal regulations.
If you are a reliable team player who is able to stay calm under pressure, then we are looking for you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assigns motor vehicles and drivers for passengers: Compiles list of available vehicles.
- Assigns vehicles according to factors, such as length and purpose of trip, or passenger requirements, and preference of user.
- Records time of departure, destination, and expected time of return.
- Directs activities of drivers,
- May maintain record of mileage, fuel used, repairs made, and other expenses
- Issues record sheets to drivers.
- Receive and answer emergency and non-emergency calls
- Scheduling daily and weekly routes
- Keep organized records of vehicles, schedules and completed orders
- Proactively address problems and suggest solutions
- Receive and dispatch orders
- Assess situation and prioritize calls
- Coordinate schedule in the most effective manner
- Track and update call logs and data in software programs
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- BSc/ Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management , Transport Operation or relevant field is a plus
- Proven work experience as a Logistics officer or Transportation Officer, Dispatcher or similar role and 5 years of relevant experience
- Holding a valid Grade 3 or Freight 1 and Public 1 driving license
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience preparing and tracking orders
- Basic knowledge of mechanics.
- Skill in the application of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to supervise and train staff
- Hands-on experience working in stressful, emergency situations
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the minimum requirements can submit their non-returnable application letter, CV with three names of reference & copies other credentials in person located around Gerji beside Unity University Bawa building 1 st floor,
OR send through the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Our Culture: Every employee is an influencer and culture keeper. We expect respectful communication (despite pressure), openness to feedback, an eagerness to learn, and an overall positive attitude!