STEM Synergy Inc Seek to recruit Mechanics Expert who will be responsible of handling the mechanics lab at Foka Science & Engineering center located in Bishoftu by developing programs, Teaching Students & doing different Mechanical related projects for the national & local Science fair.
- Plan for his specific area &to Collaborate with other experts to develop an integrated plan for the center.
- Develop list of equipment required in his area for the center’s program
- Collaborate in reviewing the list of equipment’s jointly to screen or to argument the list of equipment.
- Prepare specification for each item of equipment & participate fully in the Procurement process.
- Check purchased equipment’s against specification & packing list.
- Test the equipment to ensure that they are fully functioning.
- Install & organize equipment’s,
- Develop safety procedures for all kinds of accidents that can occur in the Center.
- Develop a plan for the Center which is user friendly and attractive.
- Prepare guide lines for the selected activities.
- Develop Programs for teachers & Students.
- Develop Science fair program
- Test & review both curriculum & program
- Conduct training & instructions for different target groups as per plan
- Develop strategy for experience sharing with similar centers
Employment Type: Contract for one year & renewable
Qualifications and training required
- 1 st Degree in Physics & Mechanical Engineering
- GPA : 2.75 and Above,
- At least 2years relevant Experience
Key skills for Mechanics lab Expert
- Good IT skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Awareness of different media agendas
- Teaching experience is Preferable
How to Apply
Applicants should provide a cover letter and curriculum vitae; name and addresses (including telephone & email) of three references who are knowledgeable about the candidate’s professional qualifications and work experience to be included in the curriculum vitae. The position and respective reference number; REF SY/03/2019 should be clearly indicated in the subject line of the cover letter. Interested and qualified applicants please directly apply on line using talent search’s on-line application site – or Getgez2010@gmail.com With in 10 working days from the date of Announcement.