- Responsible for the safety and environmental management of the whole factory and the communication with the local environmental protection bureau and government departments.
- Responsible for the writing preparation of safety and environmental documents for the whole factory.
- Responsible for production safety.
- High school degree or above, with management experience and local government coordination and communication skills.
- Over 35 years old, male.
- Have team spirit and be loyal to the company.
- Proficient in local laws and regulations "Environmental Protection Proclamation"
- Much fluency in listening to, speaking and writing English.
- proficiency in operating simply office software (Excel/word etc...)and the use of various environmental instruments.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and would like to apply above position, please send your CV to email:
Note: Use " Office Director of Safety and Environment " as the subject line of your email!
CONTACT: If you want to know more information about our company, please call