Abeba Giday Business Group (Abeba Giday Trading House, Abeba Transport, Addis Spare Parts, and Bazen Agricultural and Industrial PLC…) are looking for the following vacancies.
The main purpose of job
To direct and control all transport service-based contracts, supply, and distribution of supplies, all fleet management operations of the company to ensure that business objectives are met efficiently and effectively
- Direct and control all fleet management operations, logistics supply, and distribution and ensure that all employees are appropriately motivated and trained and carry their responsibilities to the required standards
- Contribute to the development of the company’s transport sector strategy and lead strategy development in the areas of fleet management, resource handling, and management, system and standards development… to ensure that the company achieves its short and long-term objectives
- Develop and implement all necessary strategies and procedures to ensure that the company’s transport business functions achieve their business objectives
- Develop and control the annual and operational budget for the transport business firm to ensure that the company has all the resources required to meet its objectives within agreed financial parameters
- Direct and control the transport company function to its best to ensure that services are delivered of the required standards and are available to customers within agreed costs and at the right times
- Lead and control the transport services market and sign contracts with customers and ensure that the company has all the resources required for quality services within agreed costs and quality standards and at the right times
- Monitor and control the transport fleet crew to ensure that customers are supplied with the right quantities of goods at the right times
- Develop all necessary policies, procedures, and standards to minimize accidents, downtimes, operating costs… considering that a safe and healthy working environment is maintained at all working sites.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with all other directors to ensure that there is effective coordination of all company activities in support of corporate objectives
- Act as the company’s main adviser on all issues relating to transport fleet management operations and keep abreast of the latest developments to ensure that the company maintains its competitive position
Knowledge, skills, and experience required
- A degree or equivalent and relevant professional qualifications
- At least 10 years experience in fleet management-based operations management
- Significant managerial and coordination experience
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Rigorous knowledge of transport business and its products and process
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit: Cover letter CV and resume With in 5 Days.
To: 1. [email protected]
Note: Use "Operations and Fleet Management Manager" as the subject line of your email !