STEM Synergy Inc Seek to recruit Optics Expert who will be responsible of handling the mechanics lab at Foka Science & Engineering center located in Bishoftu by developing programs, Teaching Students & doing different Mechanical related projects for the national7&local Science fair.
- Plan for his specific area &to Collaborate with other experts to develop an integrated plan for the center.
- Develop list of equipment required in his area for the center’s program
- Collaborate in reviewing the list of equipment’s jointly to screen or to argument the list of equipment.
- Prepare specification for each item of equipment & participate fully in the Procurement process .
- Check purchased equipment’s against specification & packing list.
- Test the equipment to ensure that they are fully functioning.
- Install & organize equipment’s,
- Develop safety procedures for all kinds of accidents that can occur in the Center.
- Develop a plan for the Center which is user friendly and attractive.
- Prepare guide lines for the selected activities.
- Develop Programs for teachers & Students.
- Develop Science fair program
- Test & review both curriculum & program
- Conduct training & instructions for different target groups as per plan
- Develop strategy for experience sharing with similar centers
Employment Type: Contract for one year & renewable
Qualifications and training required
- 1 st Degree in Physics
- GPA : 2.75 and Above,
- At least 2years relevant Experience
Key skills for public relations officers
- Good IT skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Awareness of different media agendas
- Teaching experience is preferable
How to Apply