- Finishing the repair in a way that matches the rest of the bodywork or preparing the surface for a paint sprayer.
- Carrying out inspections on bodywork and frames of vehicles to assess extent of damage
- Keeping records of all work carried out
- Diploma in Automotive or related fields from a recognized Technical College
- Minimum 8 years relevant work experience in Automotive body repair
- Excellent Knowledge in gas & arc welding of light vehicles.
- Ability to repair heavily damaged vehicles.
- Ability to work independently & teamwork capability
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English
- Computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to submit their application, CV and copy of supporting documents through [email protected] ( mailto:[email protected] ) within 10 (ten) consecutive days from the date of announcement. NB Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.
Ries Engineering Share Company
Human Resource Division
P.O.Box 1116, Addis Ababa
For any information: 251- 011-4-40 17 13