Objectives for the BU / Division / Department or Function:
- Produce KPI’s for Project performance.
- Identify variances between planned-actual progress and produce weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Update planning programs with actual – on site progress/project progress indicators
- To acquire information from site required for issuing and updating the section work program and projects master program
- To assist in the programming of works.
- Update/produce weekly/monthly progress reports and produce
- KPI ‘s, histograms and S-curves
- Production of short term programmes
- Review planned vs. actual resource levels.
- Conduct site inspections in consultation with Site Engineers to acquire updated information on progress of the section with the actual and planned figures
- Assist in the MIS generation
- Coordinate with various departments as necessary, like Procurement and Technical
- To assist the Sr. Planning Engineer/Package planner in assessing and recording on-site progress production and updating of Master programmes, produce and update short term programmes.
- Undertake additional responsibilities and tasks as required by the project business
Bachelor in Civil Engineering
4 – 6 years in construction projects which includes a minimum of 2 years experience in planning.
- Working knowledge of Primavera
- Good IT skills including MS Office
- Familiar with the technical aspects of planning.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communicator – oral and written
- Team player
How to Apply