|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Awash Bank|
|Job Title||:||Principal-IT Strategy and Business Analysis Office|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Wednesday, January 20, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Tuesday, January 26, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Position: Principal-IT Strategy and Business Analysis Officer
• The jobholder is responsible for managing the IT Strategy and Business Analysis activity; As such s/he will be responsible for managing the requirement gathering, unit testing, bug fixing and installation of developed / customized applications. In addition, the jobholder is responsible for ensuring confidentiality, availability and integrity of systems, applications and data by protecting the enterprise IT solutions of the Bank. S/he ensures that system development quality measures are in place, institute and ensure operating effectiveness of software development measures and correct breaches that may arise.
– Place of Work: Addis Ababa
– Terms of Employment: Permanent
– Skills Requirement: Knowledge of computer operation is mandatory
– Salary & Benefits: As per the Bank’s Salary Scale & Benefits Package
How to Apply:
• Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, are invited to apply via Online Job Application System; https://jobs.awashbank.com or send their non-returnable application with CV and copies of relevant documents through the following address within 7 consecutive days from the first date of this announcement.
N.B. * Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deputy Chief Human Capital Development Officer Office
P.O. Box 12638
Qualification & Experience:
• Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology), Professional course in IT (added advantage) plus,
• A minimum of Six (6) years of System Development Experience is required
• A minimum of two (2) years of Database Design and Analysis is required.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|