|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C|
|Job Title||:||Principal/ Lead Software Developer|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Tuesday, November 30, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, December 3, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C
Position: Principal/ Lead Software Developer
• The applicants must have desirable skill, knowledge and attributes.
• The applicant must have proven proficiency in English, Afan Oromo and Amharic Languages
• Place of Work: Head Office
• Remuneration: As per the Bank’s salary scale and benefit scheme
• Terms of Employment: Permanent after probationary period
• Registration Deadline: December 03, 2021
• Place of Registration: HCBP located at Bole Road, Dembel City Center 4th floor. (Kindly use lift no 6)
How to Apply:
• Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their copies of non-returnable CV with the application letter and copy of credentials; including copy of grade 8 ministry certificate and other supportive documents. Applicants should appear in person within original documents within 5 consecutive working days from the date of announcement.
• Educational Qualifications: BSc/ BA or postgraduate degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or other related degrees.
• Related Experience required: 5 years
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|