Main Job duties and Responsibilities
- Provide financial planning support to clients
- Support investment professionals to cultivate client relationships
- Prepare financial plans and check their accuracy
- Respond to prospective customer queries about financial planning
- Assist in the development plans for the company
- Offer subject matter expertise to fellow Financial Advisors
- Maintain awareness of latest legislative changes that may affect financial planning
- Possess strong knowledge of the investment business and strong understanding of financial planning concepts
- Experience with financial planning software.
- Excellent computer, interpersonal and communication skills
Employment: Indefinite Period
Place of work : Head Office, Bole Road.
- Minimum of BA Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years related Experience.
- Relevant skills in automated accounting software systems and database spreadsheets.
- Experiences required in management accounting/external audit
- Proficiency in Word, Power point, Outlook and Excel.
- Amharic -oral and writing proficiency required
- English - strong oral and writing skills required
How to Apply
Those interested and qualified candidates can lodge their application, CV and supporting documents through e-mail address : [email protected] within 7 calendar days from the publication of this announcement.
Note: Use “Project Financial Analytic" as the subject line of your email.