Our company Addis Cable and Wire Manufacturing is a newly established Aluminum wire and cable manufacturing factory founded at Gelan Town with Twenty Seven production Lines. Currently, we are hiring to fill the following open vacancies for the factory, so that, employees’ who have similar experiences in Cable and wire manufacturing industries are invited and welcomed to join us and form the best team of high performance workplace.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understanding customer expectations of and needs from a product.
- Developing quality control processes.
- Ensuring products are designed with adherence to legal and safety standards.
- Supervising staff and monitoring production standards.
- Examining the quality of raw materials that are used in production.
- Monitoring and evaluating internal production processes.
- Evaluating the final output of products to determine their quality.
- Rejecting products that fail quality standards.
- Engaging with customers and gathering product feedback.
- Producing statistical reports on quality standards.
- Improving production efficiency and managing waste.
Education & Experience
- BSC in Electrical Engineering, Electro Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and related fields
- 5+ Years’ Experience as Quality Manager or quality supervisor/Team leader in Cable and Wire Manufacturing Industry
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly conscientious and diligent.
How to Apply
Note: Use " Quality Manager" as the subject line of your email!