Description of Business Unit/Division/Department or Function
Provision of a commercial, contractual and financial management service to projects and the business to ensure project and business profit objectives and targets are met and cash is managed to maximize cash performance, all in a manner consistent with the Group processes.
- Responsibility for a specific area or areas within a project.
- All Quantity Surveying duties including measurement, valuation and agreement of work sections.
- Preparation of interim applications for payment and internal valuations.
- Measurement and agreement of subcontractors’ accounts.
- Assisting in preparation of loss and expense submissions.
- Preparation and agreement of records
- Preparation of final account, including pricing
- Preparation of monthly contract review reports
- Progress towards and achieve professional status
- Keep your manager fully advised of any issue/risk which has arisen or might arise and which could affect the business/project
- Bachelor of Science in Quantity Surveying, Batchelor in Civil Engineering,
- Diploma in Surveying/Engineering, Studying for MRICS
- 3 – 6 years experience on site in Quantity Surveying role
- Contributes to the team
- Works collaboratively
- Gains colleagues and customers respect for his/her views
- Is responsive to customer’s needs
- Seeks out ways to add value to customer’s business
- Strives for achievement of project goals
- Always puts safety first
- Demonstrates loyalty, honesty and commitment
- Presents a professional image and promotes the brand
- Adopts new ways of working with enthusiasm
- Shows initiative in resolving problems
- Understands and seeks to minimise waste in resources and processes
- Delivers a reliable output of work to meet requirements
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Willingness to be involved in other activities to achieve company objectives
- Challenges and motivates others
How to Apply