About Paradise Valley College
- Paradise Valley College is an accredited private higher educational institution, which has been providing its boundary less service since 1997 E.C./2004 G.C. It offers TVET/Level, first degree (undergraduate programs) and Master degree (graduate programs) in various fields of study. The college is located 250 kilometers, southeast of Addis Ababa in Oromia Regional State, West Arsi Zone, Shashemene Town.
- Paradise Valley College (PVC) is committed to provide equal educational opportunities for men and women, and does not discriminate any one on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, marital status, religious affiliations, or disabilities. The college believes that everyone has a right to be admitted and treated equally. It welcomes all who want to acquire knowledge and upgrade themselves through quality education and training.
Required Number: 3 (Three)
Report to: Academic Vice Dean
Duties and Responsibilities
The registrar is accountable to the academic vice dean and shall have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Administers all operational matters, and, coordinate, supervise, evaluate and the performance of personnel of the Office of the registrar and its various units;
- Be responsible for the implementation of the policies and directives laid down by the Senate with regard to students (admissions, registration, academic performance, attrition, graduation etc.) and curricula (courses, credit requirements, etc.);
- Makes sure that academic records of all students are accurately entered, updated and maintained in a confidential, safe and organized manner;
- Submit to the Senate, after approval by ACs the lists of candidates eligible for the award of certificates, diplomas and degrees in conformity with the rules and regulations of the college;
- Ensures that students pay their training fees before registering for courses;
- Issue student identification cards, transcripts and other academic related documents;
- Submit to the AVD timely progress reports on student admission, placement, registration, academic performance and attrition and make any recommendations thereon;
- Assist in the preparation of the College course catalogue(s);
- Prepares and submit the annual budget of the Office of the registrar to the AVD for review and eventual approval by the Senate of PVC;
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned to him/her by the AVD.
- Bachelor Degree and above in statics, Information Technology, Computer Science and Related Fields.
Relevant Experience :
- 5 Years and above in similar position in a Higher Educational Institution
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their brief job application enclosed with a cover letter, CV, academic documents and other certificates, and copies of work experience via [email protected] [email protected] . Other related academic documents will be checked in person when the applicant is invited for interview and written examination.
Female applicant are highly encouraged
Send the hard copies of the mentioned requirements to the following address:
Paradise Valley College (PVC)
Shashemene Campus, Human Resource Office
04 Kebele, Near Tekelehaymanot Church,
P.O. Box: 499, Shashemene
Please mention for which position and area your are applying on the subject line