|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Habesha Construction Materials and Development S.C|
|Job Title||:||Senior Accountant|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Wednesday, April 17, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Saturday, April 27, 2019|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Habesha Construction Materials and Development S.C
Position: Senior Accountant
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Head Office
She/he should have an in-depth understanding and knowledge in the field of accounting and finance, IFRS and be acquainted with Peachtree and excel software.
Along with the daily accounting work, she/he should be able to do
• Analyzing complex financial reports and records.
• Making recommendations based on analysis, project costing and expenditures.
• Reviewing journal entries of junior accountants to ensure accuracy.
• Training and mentoring junior staff.
• Performing variance analyses and preparing account reconciliations.
• Assisting with financial and tax audits.
• Documenting and monitoring internal controls.
• Coordinating more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and finance team or with other departments.
How to Apply
• Applicants are requested to submit their application letter, CV, and non returnable copies of related documents within 10 (Ten) consecutive days from the date of this announcement to the following address: In person at: Yeka sub city, woreda 08, HCMD Head Office, Megenagna Metebaber Building, 5th floor, office #517 Or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance. 4 years and above experience in construction or real estate sector is advantageous.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||N/A|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||N/A|