Established in 2013, Scepto import has positioned itself among the leading trading companies in the supply of water related goods, off grid power supply water well drilling and treatment chemicals and electro mechanical equipment’s.
DETAIL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, organize, direct and coordinate financial and accounting activities of the Company in an efficient manner and prepare performance reports.
- Initiate and exert an effort to improve and apply up-to-date accounting systems with the aim of improving efficiency.
- Conduct financial analysis such as ratio analysis, cost-benefit analysis, budget variance analysis, collection analysis whereby to measure and indicate financial performance of the Company.
- Carry out project appraisal before the implementation and prepare project implementation schedule.
- Synthesize financial data and provide to the concerned for decision.
- Devise efficient cash inflow and outflow systems thereby to indicate financial position of the Company.
- Make sure that all relevant and necessary financial statements are readily available at the expiration of each financial year in respect of all business transactions.
- Consult with and advise the Company's accounting personnel regarding prescribed fiscal and accounting regulation, acceptable accounting principles and techniques for proper control over revenue, expenditure of funds and other assets
- Graduated in Accounting or other related fields.
- 5 years’ and above if have experience needed especially in import companies .
- Qualification: BA degree in Accounting.
- Experience: 5 years
- Proficiency in Written and Spoken English.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills, Excellent computer skills in MS word, excel.
Job skills needed
- Peachtree Accounting & IFRS course.
- Monthly bank reconciliation, posting and other Accounting systems.
How to Apply
Any interested applicant can contact and apply us through this email: [email protected]