B&T Partnership Provides Professional Services to Clients Across Various Industries. As a local professional services firm, B&T offers best practices that acknowledges its clients’ unique circumstances and the environment they are operating in.
We are searching for a senior auditor to take over the management and oversight of auditing projects for our auditing team. In this role, you will be tasked with ensuring the efficient completion of accurate audits, managing a team of junior auditors, and maintaining levels of auditing quality and financial accuracy for the company.
To ensure success as a senior auditor, you should have extensive experience in auditing procedures and be confident in delegating tasks to other members of your team. A top-notch senior auditor should have significant project management and auditing experience, and be comfortable leading auditing projects of various sizes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning and designing auditing projects and necessary tasks to be completed.
- Assigning roles to various members of the auditing team.
- Ensuring standards of quality and accuracy are maintained in audits and other financial reports.
- Meeting with management and stakeholders to discuss findings and audit outcomes.
- Developing strategies for junior auditors to improve their work outputs.
- Overseeing staff and acting as a middle-man for team needs and requirements.
- Assisting in the auditing process as and when required.
- Submitting audits and reports in a timely manner for further analysis by management.
- Remaining up to date with developments in relevant legislation and the field in general.
- Reporting auditing issues and assisting in resolving them.
Required Number : 4
- A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or commerce.
- At least 3 years' experience as an auditor, with a working knowledge of different accounting software.
- Knowledge of auditing best practices, such as IFRS, IPSAS and internal control measures.
- An in-depth understanding of tax, business compliance, and financial regulations.
- Knowledge of project and team management principles.
- An eye for detail and the ability to analyze large volumes of data.
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply