- Company: Alvima Food Complex PLC
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: – adamaOromia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ethiopia
Alvima Foods Complex Plc. invites applicants who fulfill the following qualification and experience requirements to apply for the following vacant positions.
Job Summary: Plan and execute all functions of internal audit in order to ensure:
- Compliance to the policies and procedure of the company, and to the relevant laws and regulations of the country.
- The adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls over organizational and functional activities.
- The business process of the company is conducted efficiently and effectively
- Assets of the company are safeguarded.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting of financial audits with the objective to ensure whether the financial reports are free from material errors.
- Evaluation of financial management and operational performance to determine they are in line with the organization’s objectives and plans.
- Review of compliance with relevant laws and regulations, and company policies and procedures.
- Conducting physical inspection of assets in recovery site and reconcile with records.
- Properly document audit planning, audit field activities and audit findings
- Conducting regular liaison with management to communicate audit findings and to ensure their timely rectification.
- Conduct special reviews and investigations at the request of management.
- Assist in risk identification and risk evaluation to provide key input to the development of annual audit plan.
- Any other related duty assigned by the CEO.
- effective written and verbal communication skills,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Knowledge of internal audit standards issued by the IIA
- interpersonal skills, organizational and multi-tasking skills,
- Sound judgment and proficiency in technology tools and systems.
- He/she should also be detail-oriented, observant and has the ability to deal with sensitive issues and information.
- Minimum BA degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of five years’ experience out of which minimum three years should be in audit.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply in person at Alvima Foods Plc Addiss Ababa office (Bole Medhaniyalem Hedmona Building, 4 th floor office no. 405) or Adama office ( kebele Melka Adama in front of Tegem Food Complex) or through e-mail ( email@example.com ) having summited a copy of non – returnable CV, education credentials and service certificates until 22 th May/2019.
For additional information call: +251228128888 and +251116392511