- Company: Bank of Abyssinia
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Bank of Abyssinia Jobs in EthiopiaHuman Resource Management Jobs in Ethiopia
Place of Work : Addis Ababa
Salary : Very Attractive
Education: MA/BA Degree in Human Resource Management, Management or other related fields.
Experience: Minimum of 6/8 years banking experience, of which 4 years in the area of HRM .
To design, develop and implement the Bank’s career and succession management programs using an integrated and systematic approach to ensure bench strength of talent that is fully equipped to achieve BoA’s vision, mission and strategic focus.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities :
- Executes the design, development, and implementation of programs, policies, and strategies for high-performing leadership talent.
- Identifies high performing employees and develops appropriate employee career &competency development plans.
- Develops career paths/plans for key employee categories/ roles in the various sectors.
- Selects raters for successors, follow-up raters to conduct 360 degree rating, schedules for successors to get feedback, makes close follow up to develop their PDP, and recommends the appropriate intervention for the identified Knowledge/skill gaps.
- Creates talent databases incorporating performance, assessment, demographic, education, experience, and career interests.
- Delivers regular reports regarding the status of Career and succession management for management decision.
- Evaluates and analyzes the progress of career and succession management programs and outcomes using specified metrics to evaluate success.
- Perform other related duties given by the supervisor.