Job Summary: –
To ensure effective and efficient sourcing of materials of the right quality and right quantity, delivered at the right time and at optimal cost for uninterrupted production.
- Verify requests against policies
- Prioritize Based on urgency and time of use
- Segregate requests for each method of procurement and give those items to be purchased directly to the purchaser
- Prepare Inquiries and invitation to tender
- Communicate the invitation to suppliers
- Collect offers from suppliers.
- Confirm the compliance of offers against predetermined criteria
- Evaluate, screen out and select potential suppliers
- Prepare procurement minutes
- After approval of the minute by the authorized part prepare the contract agreement/ Purchase order for sign off.
- Distribute orders/contract agreements to concerned party.
- Communicate the award of the contract/order to the supplier
- Prepare schedule of foreign currency request for imported items
- Process Marin/ air insurance policy for imported items
- Collect the Bank approved order or LC opening swift together with Bank advice.
- Update follow up reports daily
- Carry out other tasks not specified in the above responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
Required Qualification & Experience
- B.A. Degree graduate in Procurement & Materials Management, Management, Finance, Logistics or equivalent
- 4 years of experience in FMCG, Which two years at expert level.
Key competency & Behavioral Skill
· Team leadership,
· Good with numbers,
· Client orientation,
· Strategic & analytical thinking,
· Supply chain management,
· Supplier management process
· Information protection,
· Stock management,
· Computer literacy
How to Apply
HOW TO APPL Y
Interested applicants who met the MINIMUM requirements should send their application and CV to the following address until January 28, 2021. Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
Qualified Female applicants are highly encouraged.
Dashen Brewery Share Company,
Gondar and Debrebrehan Plants
& Addsis Ababa Dashen Brewery Head Office building
E-mail to: [email protected]
Please mention the Title of the position you applied for on the subject line of your email.