Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
Human Resources : Corporate Development and Training, General-Other: Human Resources
As a young company in the solar energy sector in Ethiopia, Fosera Manufacturing PLC aims to be an important contributor to the solar electrification of the un-electrified rural areas of Ethiopia.
Fosera Manufacturing PLC is existing since 2014 as an assembly plant for Pico PV solar systems of the Fosera brand and wholesaled these systems in Ethiopia.
The Ethiopian government recognizes the high importance of decentralized small solar systems to improve the livelihood of rural Ethiopia. In fact, the recently released National Electrification Plan has very ambitious targets for the deployment of solar home systems, to which our company would like to contribute.
For its Headquarter in Bahir Dar, Amhara, Fosera PLC is looking for:
Job Title: HR Development Officer
Place of Work: Bahir Dar, Amhara Region
Required Candidate: One
Application deadline: January 15, 2021
- Assessing employees and creating Employee skills Matrix
- Reviewing and revising employee’s job descriptions
- Analyzing, revising and developing the company’s evaluation program
- Developing, revising and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Conducting new employee orientation, on-boarding and training programs
- Creating Development- and Promotion- plans to ensure the development of the right set of hard- and soft- skills.
Creatively find solutions (with the best Benefit-Cost Ratio) to develop skills of employees to successfully fulfill their respective Development plans. This might include:
- Developing and executing employee-directed own in-house trainings.
- Searching and selecting well-fitting, available online Training possibilities that can be used.
- Finding and engaging external consultants to include in trainings.
- Using external training institutes.
- Build up remote mentorship programs.
- Constantly follow-up the development of each staff, motivate them for engaging in their own development.
- Mentor employees wherever possible, support in their daily tasks, to improve quality of any deliverables and to support the fulfillment of their development plans.
- Other duties as required by management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and service skills
- Problem-solving personality
- Thinking Out-of-the Box
- Strong organization and time management skills, multitasking able
- Ability to perform efficiently in a multicultural work environment;
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Proactive interest in improving quality of work
- Self-driven motivation to create knowledge and innovations
- Ability to quickly switch between broader picture and detail work
- Excellent English Skills
- Positive, communicative character with motivational skills
How To Apply:
Please send your CV with personalized cover letter to [email protected]
The name of the position for which the application is made should be clearly noted in the eMail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by our office.
Applications from qualified women are very much encouraged.
WE GET FAR TOO MANY LOW-QUALITY APPLICATIONS. WE KNOW THAT THERE IS HARDLY ANY APPLICATION TRAINING IN ETHIOPIA’S EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS BUT THERE IS PLENTY GOOD INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET.
PLEASE TAKE THE EFFORT TO INFORM YOURSELF ABOUT OUR COMPANY, WRITE A PERSONALIZED APPLICATION LETTER AND STRUCTURE YOUR CV PROPERLY.