Purpose of the position:
To implement the Area Programme technical project models, to improve child wellbeing according to standards, donor requirements and the needs and expectations of communities and local partners.
Major Responsibilities :
- Plan, implement and monitor activities in partnership with communities, local government and partners in the approved yearly plans as per the assigned Technical Project.
- Assure that sponsorship is fully integrated into the planning, implementation and monitoring systems of the TP plan
- Monitor an assigned portfolio of registered children as per the sponsorship standards in coordination with a group of volunteers and AP institutions.
- Support the capacity development of volunteers and institutions to manage RC communications and programme mobilization.
- Represent world vision’s core values, mission, vision and strategy with communities, local partners and local government.
- Assure that relevant cross cutting themes (child protection, HEA, gender, disability, and environment) are integrated into the TPs implementation.
- Produce and submit reports to the AP manager and/or AP MEAL officer as per the standards of the AP and LEAP.
- Contribute to the development of new projects and activities to be implemented as part of the TP.
- Carry out any other duties as instructed by the AP manager
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- Qualification required: BA/BSc. BED/BA or Masters in Education and Social Science
- Experience: at least 3 years of experience in community rural development. Other NGO experience is preferred.
- Professional technical skill associated with TP assessment, training, experience is desired.
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office-based
- Travel: The position requires frequent travel to field.
How to Apply
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to fill the employment application form (you can get this form from ) and email by stating the position you are applying on the subject line of your email on or before the closing date of this announcement to [email protected] and or via .
World Vision has zero-tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply with world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy.
Note: We do not receive hard copies