The store keeper is responsible to provide quality care and support for girls in the lighthouse that have come through different referrals as have passed through different traumas. She/he is responsible for Receive, record and store goods purchased and keep correct records of each item in the stock books/computer spread sheet provided. She/he is responsible to release items to the centre staff as required, receiving a requisition for the goods and obtaining a signature for these goods on a goods received receipt.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Receive, record and store goods purchased
· Keep correct records of each item in the stock books/computer spread sheet provided
· Release items to the center staff as required, receiving a requisition for the goods and obtaining a signature for these goods on a goods received receipt
· Uphold the Child Protection Policy at all times on duty
· Co-ordinate with professional staff by providing input on children’s progress and child protection incidents
· Maintain professionalism, integrity and accountability
· Host scheduled stock count and facilitate the activity
· Honesty and integrity in all work activities.
· Maintain stock in an organized storage system ensuring that older goods are used first/implementing First in first out (FIFO) method.
· Timely send good receiving voucher (GRV) and Store issue voucher (SIV) to Finance and Admin Dep't
· Regularly updating the bin card. And always ready for surprise count
· Regular follow up of the bin-card so as to initiate the procurement if the stock depleted/as the balance reached re-order level.
- Lighthouse , Project Manager
· Bachelor’s degree in Supply chain Management/ Accounting/ Finance and related business fields- 2 years of experience in a finance position preferably in INGO/NGO
How to Apply