CCECC Mieso-Dewanle Railway Project would like to hire competent Applicant for the following vacant positions:
We are searching for an experienced surveyor to survey the company's new & ongoing construction projects in their various phases. As the company’s surveyor, you will provide data relevant to the shape and contour of the Earth's surface for engineering, mapmaking, geological survey and construction projects.
job responsibilities may include:
- Complete the corresponding survey work as required by road engineers, bridge engineers, architects and geological engineers.
- Ensure the accuracy, progress and quality of measurement work.
- Leading subcontractor teams in surveying work.
- Degree in Topographic Survey.
- 3 years of work-related experience.
- Extensive knowledge of road survey, building survey, bridge survey, railway survey;
- Experience in preparing, reviewing/ approving survey data;
Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of design team; Excellent English
- communication skills, written and verbal;
- Having Chinese language will be highly preferred.
How to Apply
Here attaches the for applicant, applicant should fulfill this CV with the file naming rule as follows and submit with the attachment of their certificates in one folder in package version; document not named according to the rules will not be accepted.
Name rule: Post Jobs-Major-Year of Experience-Graduate University-Name