|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Catholic Relief Services|
|Job Title||:||Tally Clerk (5)|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, October 23, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Saturday, October 31, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Catholic Relief Services
Position: Tally Clerk
• The Talley Clerk will account and maintain revolving support of warehouses and assist warehouse keepers in compliance with CRS and donor (USAID) guidelines. The Talley Clerk is in charge of providing clerical support for warehouse Keepers in receiving, storing and delivering of all food commodities transactions at assigned compound.
• The Talley Clerk will be able to support the Logistics Department in its field offices by: 1) Assisting in receiving CRS food commodities and safeguard with proper handling and maintaining minimum warehouse standard at assigned custody. 2) Assisting on dispatching CRS food commodities to different CRS partners according to the allocation and relying to the CRS dispatching procedure. 3) To follow-up the warehouses and compounds are well cleaned and secured with the compliance of CRS procedure in assigned custody. 4) To inspect the quality and quantity of commodities stored in warehouses and during receiving & dispatching of commodities.
– Required: 5
– Duty Station: Ethiopia/Dire Dawa
How to Apply:
• Please enter via for Tally Clerk: fill a form and attach your up-to-date CV before the application deadline, October 31, 2020.
• Applications should be submitted by October 31, 2020 up to 5:00 PM, late submission will not be accepted. These job opportunities are open to Ethiopian nationals only. Phone solicitations cannot be accepted. You will be contacted only if you are selected for written exam/interview.
• When you apply please include the following commitment in your email/application letter.
“By applying to this job, I understand and acknowledge that CRS requires its staff to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking.”
“Qualified women and persons with disability are highly encouraged to apply”
Education and Experience
• Completion of TVET/(10+2) Certificate
• 3 years of relevant experience is required
• Knowledge of CRS/ET’s inventory management policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of inventory keeping or warehousing techniques and warehouse equipment.
• Excellent knowledge and extensive experience of managing outsource companies
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Skill in the use of computer and S/W related to the job
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
• Trusting Relationships
• Professional Growth
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|