The Youth Inclusion Specialist, based in Addis Ababa, is responsible for steering the youth inclusion agenda in Ethiopia and Kenya. The Youth Inclusion Specialist Ethiopia/Kenya is supervised by and reports to the Leader of the Youth Inclusion Team and work closely with 2SCALE Country Team Leaders in Ethiopia and Kenya. Youth Inclusion Specialist will also work in close collaboration with all 2SCALE colleagues in Ethiopia and Kenya and will also collaborate with Partnership Facilitators and Thematic Specialists based in-country and in other 2SCALE focus countries.
- Advisory Services
- Knowledge Development
- Project and process development
- People Management
- Business Development
should you need to review a detailed information about the job please click on the following link to access the full Job Description.
Contract Type: Local
SNV offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. We offer a challenging work environment, opportunities to lead and innovate, and a commitment to growing your skills in a fulfilling and diverse working environment.
- Master’s degree in development studies, Business Studies, Economics Studies, Agricultural Sciences, Agribusiness, or Agricultural Economics.
- Prior 5 years working in private sector development and engagement, youth savings, financial services and lending schemes will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Agro-processing and Gender mainstreaming.
- A good understanding of the cultural barriers affecting young women efficacy and agency in developing countries.
- Practical knowledge and know how of implementing employ ability and entrepreneurship programs with actors and stakeholders such as TVETs and other national government agencies.
Skills and competency required
Project management cycle know how is an added advantage.
Strong communication (written and oral), presentation and report writing skills.
Fluency in English
trong interpersonal, leadership, planning and coordination skills.
- Problem analysis
- Focus on quality
- Result Orientation