Meklit Microfinance Institution S.C is a transformed Commercial Microfinance institution S.C initially established according to proclamation no. 40/96 and recently revised proclamation 626/2009 issued by National Bank Of Ethiopia to provide financial and non-financial services to Medium, Small Enterprise and the low income people, particularly women, at both urban and rural areas of Ethiopia.
Meklit MFI is currently looking for candidates for Branch Manager I . The successful candidates will have skills and experience that meet the following requirements:\
Term of employment: Permanent
- Afan Oromo language is Mandatory
- BA/Diploma in Accounting, Auditing, Banking and Finance Education
- 2/6 years of experience related work
TECHNICAL AND OTHER SKILLS
- Ability to provide leadership, communicate effectively, and promote a team approach to enhance staff commitment to successfully implement the Organization’s Strategic Plan;
- Demonstrated technical and managerial ability, sound judgment, ability to interact and work effectively with others at all levels;
- Good conceptual understanding of participatory approach and sustainable development;
- Basic computer skills and good written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with MFI industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements are invited to submit their CV and Handwriting Application, along with non-returnable credentials within Ten(10) working days from the date of this announcement to the respective mentioned registration places of the institution.
Places of Registration: At our Head Office Located at Urael Church to the Atlas Hotel On Degol Building first floor or near to Amen Building ( Buna International Bank Urael Branch ) 1 st Floor. Post Office Box: 27634/1000 A/A OR, email [email protected] / [email protected]