|Company||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Novis Supermarket|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Wednesday, May 20, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Monday, May 25, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
On behalf of our clients, Novis Supermarket, we are looking for a good Butcher to be located in Hilton Hotel Branch, Addis Ababa.
Do you have a vast knowledge of meat cuts and love to help people? We would love to have you join our team as a butcher to assist our customers with choosing the right meat. You will have the chance to use your profound knowledge of preparing meats for cooking to reduce the workload of our clients once they have purchased their high-quality selections. You will coordinate deliveries and ensure that all of our selections remain unspoiled and of the best quality.
• Arrange cuts of meat and place them in an attractive manner in the display case so that customers will wish to purchase them.
• Weigh, label and price a variety of cuts of meat for on-demand selections by customers in an efficient manner that keeps customers satisfied.
• Receive deliveries of meat and inspect them to ensure that they adhere to the highest quality standards and are not expired.
• Use skewers, bone knives, twine and other tools to lace, tie and shape roasts so that they are ready for customers to buy and cook.
• Prepare meat into forms ready for cooking using a variety of actions, including boning, tying, grinding, cutting and trimming to make it easier for customers.
• Educate customers on different selections and types of poultry, pork, beef and fish to help them decide what to purchase.
• Rotate products to reduce the chance of any meat spoiling to reduce waste and loss of profits.
• Maintain and clean the meat preparation counter to reduce the risk of food contamination and adhere to food safety guidelines.
Salary & Benefit
4,000 Net Salary and 500 Bonus
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and application letter quoting the job title on the email subject (Butcher) to [email protected] before 25th May 2020.
Job Skills & Qualifications
• 1-2 years’ experience as a butcher
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of food safety
|Education Level||:||High School Graduate|
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|