|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Zemen Bank|
|Phone||:||+251-11-5- 57 58 70 / +251-11-5- 57 51 66 / 251-11|
|Job Title||:||Head – Remittance Section|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Monday, February 8, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, February 12, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Job Title: Head – Remittance Section
• The purpose of this job is to assist the Division Manager-Transfer & Correspondence Banking Relation in the development of plan and preparation of reports; to plan organize, direct and control the activities and resources of the Remittance Section; To facilitate the signing of agency arrangement with international money transfer companies and deals with money transfer companies to maintain good relationships; to manage and coordinate the money transfer service in the Bank; accepts customer queries and responds to complaints.
How to Apply
• Interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply in person by attaching their non-returnable application and CV with all credentials to the Bank’s Human Resource Department within Five (5) working days from the date of this announcement.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource Department
Zemen Bank S.C
Address: Kazanchis Abebech Bldg. (Near Radisson Blu Hotel)
Tel: +251-11-5- 57 58 70 / +251-11-5- 57 51 66 / 251-11-5- 57 44 62
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Educational Qualification Required:
• B.A. in Banking and Finance, Management, Accounting or in related fields.
Minimum Work Experience
• 6 years relevant experience of which 2 years as a senior Officer.
• Knowledge in International Banking practices, trade finance practice, Performance Management
• Computer application skill
• Industry specific skills (products and services)
• Emotional Intelligence & good Communication Skill
• Data analysis and presentation skill
• International Banking skills etc.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|