Jalo Hotel Shashemene is a new opening Four-star Hotel which embodies a feeling of home away from home for those who know appreciating the best, it is situated at the very heart of Shashemene City, Our exceptionally high level of employee engagement is one of the key success factors that we want to continue building on, thus we Would like to invite applicants for the vacant post of Junior Accountant.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- File and maintain records
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing
Term Of Employment :
All applicants should be ready to work in shift timing
- BA Degree in Accounting and Finance/ Business Management or related field
- 2-3 years of relevant experience as an accountant in highly reputable hotels
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving
Additional Required Skill and Basic Competencies
- Good interpersonal communication & Customer handling skills
- Problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants shall submit their application letter along with non-returnable recent C.V and supporting documents in person within 10 days from the first date of announcement to the Human Resource Department through the below address .
- JALO HOTEL: Shashemene
- Email: [email protected]
- Head office: Addis Ababa, Bole woreda 03 (In front of Diamond Hotel) Genete Limat Building, 2 nd floor
Note: Use "Junior Accountant" as the subject line of your email!