|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Zemen Bank|
|Phone||:||+251-11-5- 57 58 70 / +251-11-5- 57 51 66 / 251-11|
|Job Title||:||Principal Loan Officer|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Monday, February 8, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, February 12, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Job Title: Principal Loan Officer
• The purpose of this job is to identify potential credit customers; advise customers about the Bank’s credit products and the process it involves including the types of credit products provided, eligibility, terms, pricing, utilization and etc. ; to compiles credit applications and relevant supporting documents, reviews the credit application pack and forwards to appraisal department if the case qualifies for processing; to conduct business visit and gather financial and non-financial information about the business and prepares reports; to schedules and accompany collateral estimation; to follow-up timely completion of the credit requests; to communicate decisions to clients to facilitate the preparation and registration of loan, mortgage and other relevant contracts; to work in close collaboration with other branch employees to identify and attract potential credit customers; to work on retention of credit customers of the banking center; to advise the branch management on credit and related issues; to coach junior staff under him/her and prepare periodic reports.
How to Apply
• Interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply in person by attaching their non-returnable application and CV with all credentials to the Bank’s Human Resource Department within Five (5) working days from the date of this announcement.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource Department
Zemen Bank S.C
Address: Kazanchis Abebech Bldg. (Near Radisson Blu Hotel)
Tel: +251-11-5- 57 58 70 / +251-11-5- 57 51 66 / 251-11-5- 57 44 62
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Educational Qualification Required:
• B.A. Degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management or in related fields.
Minimum Work Experience
• 6 years relevant experience out of which 3 years as a Loan officer or on related duties
• Knowledge on basic Banking operations as well as Bank product & Service
• Knowledge of credit risk and financial analysis techniques
• Knowledge of Project financing & appraisal techniques
• Knowledge of banking principles and practice
• Skill to analyze loan cases and prepare cohesive analytical reports
• Knowledge on branch credit customer service
• Basic computer application skill
• Data Analysis and presentation skill
• Excellent Communication & interpersonal skills
• Good report writing and presentation skill etc.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|