|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Forum on Sustainable Child Empowerment (FSCE)|
|Phone||:||011- 8-33-39-26 / 011- 8-33-39-28|
|Job Title||:||Senior Finance Officer|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, August 16, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Thursday, August 22, 2019|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Forum on Sustainable Child Empowerment (FSCE)
Position: Senior Finance Officer
• The purpose of having Senior Finance Officer position is to plan, organize, coordinate and control the overall accounting operations, ensure the timely and accurate accounting records, preparation of periodic financial reports, deliver proper accounting for resources used, ensure that resources used are in compliance with controlling rules and regulations and to appropriately share information with internal and external sources to document safeguarding and management of resources. She/he builds the capacity of FSCE staff in financial management.
How to Apply
• Closing Date: August 22, 2019
• Women applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
• Delivery address:
• Postal: Forum on Sustainable Child Empowerment (HQ) P.O Box, 9562. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
• Hand delivery address: FSCE, HQ, Yeka Sub city Gurd Shola near to Beshale Hotel, Ten sisters NGO Building 5th floor, Tel: 011- 8-33-39-26 / 011- 8-33-39-28
• Education: MBA/BA Degree in finance and/or accounting
• Experience: 6/8 years of relevant work experience preferably working in an NGO.
• Integrated knowledge and understanding of financial, human and material resources concepts, practices, systems, and procedures;
• Good knowledge and skills in planning, organizational, analytical and decision making skills;
• Computer proficiency (word processing, spreadsheets and Peachtree Accounting);
• Ability to communicate effectively with FSCE staff and stakeholders and promote a culture of team work and positive working relationship to successfully implementation
• Excellent /Good knowledge of written and spoken English;
• Firm belief in teamwork, gender equality, sensitivity to HIV/AIDS.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||N/A|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||N/A|