|Company||:||Reliance Hotel Apartment|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Storekeeper|
|:||[email protected] , [email protected]|
|Phone||:||011 667 20 47|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Monday, September 6, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Saturday, September 18, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Position/job title:- Storekeeper
Required:- 1 (Female)
Job type:- Full time
Category:- Purchasing/Supply Management
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the company to the correct point of contact/storage area.
• Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
• Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or operation.
• Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
• Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for up keeping the cleaning and hygiene.
• Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note, and agreed quantity has been.
• Taking inventory of goods in warehouse
• Exercise general control over all activities in stores
• Ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials
• To initiate purchase requisitions for replacement of stocks of all regular store items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit in respect thereof
• Initiate action of stoppage of further purchasing within the stock level approaches the maximum limit
• Maintain proper records
• Check and receive purchased material forwarded by the management to arrange for storage in the appropriate places.
How to Apply:
• Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements can submit their applications with a non-returnable comprehensive CV and copy of credentials to the following address within 10 working days of this announcement.
Address: Reliance Hotel Apartment HR Office situated on bole road beside Millennium Hall Gate #4.
Phone:- +251 011 667 20 02 /24 / 40
Direct: 011 667 20 47
E-mail:- [email protected] , [email protected]
Educational Background:- Diploma 10+3 Level IV in Accounting/Purchasing & Supplies Management or related fields
• 2 years of in relevant experience
• Excellent Peachtree software and Ms office
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
• Positive attitude and good communication skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
• Good Knowledge of filing systems.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|