EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Hotel Management, Education or other relevant field of study. Minimum of two certificates in hospitality courses from international institution.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of four years managerial position in training & development role in a reputable hospitality/educational organization or international organization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Effective planning organization and management skills
· Effective training and presentation skills; ability to organize and conduct training
· Ability to prepare training needs, analysis and training evaluation
· Ability to prepare/organize training materials, curriculum and design trainings
· Ability to “stretch” time when necessary to meet required training related presence in the workplace
· Ability to prepare and analyze data figures and transcriptions prepared on and generated by computer
· Ability to accurately translate documents from Amharic to English
· Adaptability - Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
· Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
· Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develop and evaluate alternatives and solutions, solve problems, and choose a course of action.
· Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the minimum requirements specified above are invited to submit their application & CV with copies of relevant supportive documents through the below email address before March 15, 2021. Late applications will not be considered. Each applicant must fully explain their job-related duties and qualifications on the application in order to permit an accurate evaluation of their education, training, and experience.