Radisson Blu Hotel, Addis Ababa which is centrally located in Kazanchis Business District adjacent to the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa conference hall (UNECA-AA) and just eight kilometres from Bole International Airport would like to announce the following open position.
To lead and manage all training aspects of the hotel as well as being the focal point for all responsible business work the hotel is involved with.
- Prepare a master training based on departmental needs
- Liaise with training providers to ensure all training needs are met
- Carry out regular checks and assessments to identify training gaps
- To give a monthly training report to the HQ and to internal departmental meetings
- To proactively lead the responsible business activities by working closely with the Human Resources Department
- To actively engage in responsible business opportunities the hotel carries out
- To carry out mandatory training as required by the HQ and to lead on orientation for new staff members
- A minimum of degree in education, management, business studies or relevant fields
- A minimum of five years experience in the field of training ( if it is from hospitality industry it is an advantage
- Good IT knowledge
- Ability to give presentation to a variety of groups
- Good team player
- Fluent in both written and oral English
- Efficient communicator and highly organised
- Attention to detail and a self starter
- Able to work under pressure
- Reliable and can meet deadlines
How to Apply
If you feel you have got the right qualities and competencies, please send your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for Radisson Blu hotel Addis Ababa to the [email protected] by 31 st December 2020.
Your CV must have 3 references which the hotel can contact by email and phone.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.