Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
- Assist in preparation of bank transfer and/or other bank documents and monitoring bank accounts;
- Ensure proper records are in place all the time;
- Ensure that all cash vouchers and any other relevant documents are completely signed and authorized;
- Prepare payment requests and ensure continuous follow-up for timely collection of funds;
- Manage and follow-up the settlement account payables/receivables and provide consolidated monthly report;
- Encode all payments, bank transfer and collections to the account software;
- Prepare travel and work advance and follow-up the timely settlements;
- Manages cash requirement and transfer funds as per the agreed timeline;
- Work on monthly bank reconciliation and monthly financial report preparation;
- Prepare monthly tax dues (on-line &/ Manual) and ensure for timely settlement;
- Maintains proper filing for all payments/collections and keeps information confidentially;
- Handle annual clearances and handle any correspondence with the revenue office;
- Handle office inventory records and documents purchased and handed over materials.
- Assists in other organizational activities and tasks, as assigned;
- Provides advice on matters related to accounting and finance.
- BA in Accounting
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks;
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including accounting software;
- Efficiency in English, both writing and speaking is essential
- Ability to work in a team and has excellent communication skill
- Self-motivated and result-oriented
- Willingness to participate in every activity required to fulfill the company goal.
- Immediate availability for the job for selected candidate.