Aged and Children Pastoralists Association (ACPA) is a Local Nongovernmental Organization (NGO) Re-registered with the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Agency for Civil Societies Organization (Civil Society Organizations Proclamation No.1113/2019) under registration certificate number 0358. It aims to support all marginalized pastoralists and mainly “Ageing and Children” to improve their economic growth potentiality to overcome livelihood demands. Among the thematic areas of ACPA includes WASH, livelihood, education, and emergency interventions. Presently ACPA operates in Siti, Fafan, Dollo, Liban and Dawa zones of Somali Region.
ACP wants to hire a qualified person for a position of Administrative Assistant for its Addis Ababa office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide Human Resource administrative support including but not limited to ensure the proper maintenance of personnel files, pension schemes, annual leaves and other records of each employee.
- Facilitate recruitment processes, including facilitating the development of job descriptions/terms of reference, vacancy announcements, screening of candidates, organization of and participation in interview panels.
- Provides administrative support including, but not limited to, first point of contact with internal/external parties, confirming appointments, drafting letters of response, etc.
- Overall office keeping such as arranging for repair and maintenance of office equipment, receive, store and maintain office supplies and equipment, and send, receive and sort mail and other packages.
- Ensures all project and office documents are filed in systematic and orderly way
Education : BA Degree in Office Administration and Technologies, Business Information Systems, Management or related fields.
Experience : a minimum of 2 years related work experience preferably in NGOs.
- Computer skills in Microsoft packages Data base Management, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.;
- Proactive, resourceful, capable of multi-tasking and showing initiative.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Amharic.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Well organized and able to work independently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates shall submit their application letter along with their recent updated CV via Email : email@example.com until June 23, 2019.