About the Position
Reporting to the Head of Finance & Operations, the Administration Officer will play a key role in streamlining The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia workflows serving as the link between various departments, employees, and vendors.
Specific responsibilities include:
- General administrative, and executive support tasks.
- Coordinate the use and organization of office space
- Provide administrative support such as preparing correspondence, forms and reports, arranging meetings, composing regular correspondence, processing confidential reports and documents, filing electronic and hard copy, tracking deadlines, and taking down minutes as needed.Oversee and manage outsourced services (IT, cleaning and security contracts)
- Oversee facility management and maintenance (office, warehouse and vehicle rent, office cleaning, vehicle maintenance etc
- Oversee timely renewal of property leases and agreements.
- Organizing conferences and organization’s events
- Assist in the preparation of the Admin budgets.
- Oversee inventory of office stationery, office supplies & equipment & update stocks control list.
- Support staff on basic IT requirements to ensure that work is not interrupted.
- Provide workshop logistics, setting up of workshop venues and travel arrangements for FHF staff and visitors
- Oversee all the office logistical support which includes; flight reservations, accommodation reservations, visa processing etc.
- Manage requests for office drivers for FHFE staff during field work road trips.
- Maintain and update database for accommodation and vehicle hiring companies in Addis and FHFE program areas.
- Operate office machinery such as computers, photocopiers, and printers; perform light maintenance and troubleshooting
About You! To be successful in this role, we are seeking someone with the following experience and skills.
- 5 years and above experience in administrative support roles or office management.
- BA degree in Management, Business Administration or equivalent required.
- Experience working in a busy NGO or corporate set up.
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
How to apply and who to contact
Applications can be made by clicking apply, completing the online application form and attaching an up to date resume and letter of application.
Alternatively, If you would like further information please contact our Talent Acquisition Team via email at email@example.com
Applications Close: 20th August 2019
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have the appropriate right to work in the country where the job is located.
The Fred Hollows Foundation is committed to protecting the rights of children in all areas where we work. Applicants are advised that The Foundation reserves the right to conduct police checks and other screening procedures to ensure we maintain and promote a child safe environment.
The Fred Hollows Foundation – Ethiopia (FHF-E) has been registered and licensed by The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Charites and Societies Agency in accordance with Charities and Societies Proclamation No. 621/2009, and certificate number 2985, on 4 March 2013